Peanut butter is the most favorite spread for people of all ages. You can eat it as it is, on bread. You can make ice-cream, or you can bake it into cake or cookies, the uses of it are endless.
Buying peanut butter can be very expensive on the budget. So, keeping in mind the budget and health benefits of creamy peanut butter here is how to make peanut butter at home using a food processor. Even, you won’t believe how easy it is to make homemade peanut butter. This creamy and smooth spread is made only just in 15 minutes. All you need is raw peanuts and your high-speed food processor or blender. Yes, it is so easy and doesn’t need any extravagant and expensive ingredients.
Making peanut butter at home is not just straightforward but very fun. The process is very compiling and experimental, especially for kids to see, help, and enjoy. Of course, it is almost magical.
Once you have made your peanut butter, I promise you will not go back to the store-bought. Moreover, you can still customize the peanut butter into different flavors. You can use this blending technique to many other favorite nuts and mix of nuts. So, you can make yummilicious nut butters like pistachio butter, almond butter, and all other kinds of nut butter.
Click To Jump Straight To Each Topic:
Health Benefits of Peanut Butter
Here are some of the health benefits of homemade peanut butter.
- Peanut butter is very good for weight loss.
- Heart disease risk may be reduced.
- Peanut butter lowers the risk of cancer.
- It protects against Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Peanut butter protects against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Peanut butter makes bones strong.
- It reduces the risk of diabetes.
- You will get an energy boost.
- Have healthier muscles and nerves.
- Fats in peanut butter improve brain health.
- Decrease the level of stress hormones.
- Lower the death risk.
- You will sleep better.
Reasons to love homemade peanut butter
Here are some reasons for which people love homemade peanut butter.
- It is inexpensive nut butter. However, there are many options available in nut butter these days, but I typically find that homemade peanut butter is affordable.
- It is full of protein. Only its one serving has 8g of protein, which is enough for your satisfaction.
- It is versatile! As you will see below, there are many ways to use peanut butter in spicy and sweet recipes. Moreover, it tastes wonderful.
How to Make Peanut Butter
Here is the exciting part! All you need are peanuts, salt, and some honey for sweetness. Moreover, you also add a touch of oil to help with consistency. However, Homemade Peanut Butter is a great low-priced way to make if your home superstore has a bulk section. Hence, you will need a blender or a food processor to make this recipe.
- First of all, buy roasted and shelled peanuts.
- Then, process the peanuts, salt, and honey in a high-speed blender or a food processor. Moreover, stop every couple of minutes and push down peanuts from the food processor’s sides to get a smooth and soft consistency.
- Then, add the salt and honey to your own choice. Furthermore, slowly sprinkle the oil as you continue to press the food processor. Keep adding oil till then you get the right consistency.
- Finally, peanut butter is ready to use. In fact, you will store it in air-tight jar for later use.
Things You Can Make with Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is a staple in your home. Here’s you find the many things which you can make with peanut butter.
- Dark chocolate homemade peanut butter cups.
- Peanut butter chocolate chip muffins.
- Peanut butter banana chocolate energy bites.
- Frozen peanut butter grapes.
- Apple nachos with peanut butter chocolate drizzle.
- Raspberry peanut butter toast.
- Peanut butter and jelly pancakes.
- Flourless chocolate peanut butter cookies.
- Peanut butter yogurt-stuffed sweet potato.
- Chocolate peanut butter banana yogurt pops.
- Peanut butter and jelly smoothie.
- Chocolate peanut butter fruit dip.
- Peanut butter hummus brownies.
- Healthy peanut butter mousse.
- Peanut butter blueberry banana smoothie.
- Vegan lettuce wraps with peanut dipping sauce.
- Peanut butter chicken chili.
- Beef and cabbage stir-fry with peanut sauce.
- Peanut butter chicken mole.
- Asian fish and peanut sauce noodles.